NAPCO Separation Equipments, Inc. (NAPCO) offers the best available technology for controlling particulate matter emissions. With over + 100 electrostatic precipitator installations throughout the Globe, our twenty-first century technology is unique and many of the excellent features are protected by US patents. NAPCO has an extensive product development program to insure you are receiving state of the art technology. NAPCO is proud to be part of the solution to a clean air program being demanded by the public and government regulations.
Advantages of working with NAPCO Wet Electrostatic Precipitator Systems include:
- Reduced installation time: Prefabricated skid-mounted electrostatic precipitator modules assemble easily and quickly - often in a day or less of crane time.
- One Stop Service: NAPCO can provide turnkey systems and installation services for both US and Overseas installations. This includes all ancillary equipment such as controllers, waste treatment systems and training of personnel.
- Low Maintenance: All components that are exposed to the gas streams are manufactured with stainless steel for long life and low maintenance. There are no moving parts to our systems. Capacities up to 2000 CFM.
- High Collection Efficiency: NAPCO's unique and patented wet precipitation design provides for high collection surface area resulting in high particulate collection efficiency. Efficiencies of up to 99.8% have been demonstrated.
- Zero Discharge: Our systems can be designed with zero discharge if required. Our settling tanks and oil skimmers allow for efficient removal of solids and condensed liquids.
- Low energy consumption: The patented NAPCO design allows for lower energy consumption than conventional wet precipitator systems.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: Our systems are designed so robust - we offer a 5 year limited warranty on our installations.
NAPCO offers its clients a unique combination of benefits: In-house product design and computer aided design (CAD) programs …two (2) large manufacturing facilities which offer the highest fabrication quality (ASME Section VIII code standards) WESP for Waste Fuel Boiler and quality assurance programs which are second to no other company.
Clients may witness final testing of their pre-assembled precipitators at our state of the art manufacturing facility in Bath, PA prior to shipment. This feature further insures that on-site installation of our units can be accomplished in record time without complications and unnecessary expense.
NAPCO Complimentary Products
- Skid-Mounted Dry and Wet Electrostatic Precipitators
- Air Pollution Control Systems including bag houses and cyclone collection devices
- ASME Section VIII Code Vessels